www.Headless Moron.com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Case Mod

Author: Nifen
Date: Tue 25/09/2007 06:34 AM

Right, I've been designing quite a few cases now, and worked out some good ideas.
But i've been also adding more idea's for more cases. Got some really good ones.

I MIGHT have (if i end up buying it) picked up a 15 inch LCD + Touchpad for around 40 pounds. comes with Motherboard and controler, touchpad overlay and LCD.

I think if i do end up getting it (at a very good price!! 40 pounds!!) that it would make a great display built into a case.
Not needing a mouse or keyboard would be fantastic.
I hope to upload photo's of my project when they start coming along. I'll be first deploying plans and then pictures of the project.

Replies: 11

Reply: 1

Author: jawapro
Date: Tue 25/09/2007 07:45 AM

Sweet!

Unfourtuantly everything you buy now will have to be shipped back when you come back to Tassie :(

Reply: 2

Date: Tue 25/09/2007 08:22 AM

yep that is true.

Looks like im buying this LCD.

Thats it there, Its second hand, but never really been used. comes with small motherboard and all, but i'll try and replace it and not use the motherboard.
Will be sweet once build into top of the case.

Reply: 3

Date: Wed 24/10/2007 10:57 PM

Well as this project fell through, i've decided to use a 5" PSOne LCD. I believe i should be able to mod it.

In the mean time, i've quit my job, and I'm now working on working out how to create a 3d diagram in 3d max to be able to show you my progress.

I just want to say, DAM I've forgotton how to use this software. Instead im building silly things to try learn it again.

Reply: 4

Author: trojen
Date: Sat 03/11/2007 01:04 PM

you"ve quit you job? big move. so shats the plan now? your gonna need anothe job to be able to finish those mods your doing.

am thinking about doing a few mods to something but not sure what yet. hang on, thats a lie, i have been moding my bros car a little bit while its up here in melb with me.

looks like S**Y (is that allowed rob?) at the moment but we got a 4 day weekend to make it look better. mabe i should post a few photos of it on here.

i just got a good idea for another post, where is my camera...

Reply: 5

Date: Sat 03/11/2007 08:57 PM

I'm actually ok with out a job right now, I should be able to last about 3 months with out one living A-OK. its just i'm bored shitless already.

Designed a few cases now, So plan to make some of them when i return.

oh anyway please post pictures. would be good to actually see something happen on this forum :)

Reply: 6

Date: Mon 05/11/2007 08:49 PM

how do you upload pictures on this forum?

Reply: 7

Date: Mon 05/11/2007 08:52 PM

in the tool bar, there is an icon, which says "add image" third icon from the right.

Reply: 8

Date: Mon 05/11/2007 09:12 PM

ya found that, but it askes for a url and i dont have an internet location to store my images anymore.

Reply: 9

Date: Mon 05/11/2007 09:56 PM

try this site
http://imageshack.us/

just found it quickly.

there is a better one, but i can't remember it :(

Reply: 10

Date: Mon 05/11/2007 10:11 PM

cool, i will try that, thanks

Reply: 11

Date: Mon 05/11/2007 10:14 PM

daniel get your butt online.

use yahoo, or messenger or something, i can work around it sheesh.