A Seriously Froody Website
History of Jawapro
Team Kingston Subaru
Terms and Conditions
No Account? - Sign Up
From the Archives
Vikings invade the annual SPC Camp...
The Southern Presbyterian Church Camp was thrown into chaos as Vikings invaded.
The Alliance is a group of websites dedicated to... well... stuff.
- JawaPro's Website
- JawaPro's Website by another name.
- Jawa's Maelstrom Fansite
- The up and comming website of a good friend of mine - who calls himself Turkeybrain!
- If he ever makes it - this will be the website of Tommy HL. Tommy is a friend who moved to England for no apparent reason.
- Launceston StarWars Fansite
- The home of the legendary Klutzwald.
(Even an alliance needs allies)
- My Cousin
's Blog and Story website.
- My sister's Blog.
- The blog of my new pastor - Mr Terreth Klaver - and his new wife, Martha. Extra interesting, because Terreth is an intruder from America - and that can make for intersting blog entries.
- The blog of my good friend Kane (Omnimors).
- Humphrey's Website. Humphrey is a friend of Jawa's. He attended the Uni of TAS and graduated with his Bachelor of Computing a year before Jawa.
- The ApostlesofM are a band that includes both one of Jawa's best friends, and one of his cousins. They sound good too.
- My boss's blog - where he blogs mostly about bushwalks and the like.
- The Rogue Base is the website of Jawa's best friend. Not a lot has happened on the site for quite a while though.
- This is Sammy's personal website. Once again, not a lot has changed here for a while.
- This is where I work. Go on - book yourself a cruise to the mainland.
Although I really hate myspace - some of my friends hang out there.
- Sam "Boris" from the Exter LANs.
- Klutz's Myspace haunt (where he trys to chat up random chicks)
- Mr Pretzel's myspace page.
- Mr Bilbo Bassett's myspace page.
- The myspace home of the legendary Melody! She rocks!
- Pretzel's band - which is actually a myspace page.
- Shamed as I am to admit it, I keep a small myspace page directing people to this site.