www.Headless Moron.com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Cloverfield

Author: Nifen
Date: Sat 26/04/2008 03:38 PM

hey rob, just thought i'd post this. just saw cloverfield. worked out where the monster came from.

Right at the end of the movie, just before it pans to the 2 people at the end of the movie, you see when there at the beach, when its looking at the water. in the top right hand corner you see something flying through the air and hitting the water.

Also at the end of the titles, right right right at the end, just before the film stops. it says "what now"

I guessing by that that the big explosion didn't work.

As for the name cloverfield. errm. soo many people say different things. But at the start of the movie,  where it says "Multiple sightings of case designate "cloverfield" "

The bomb at the end, wasn't a nuke, as the tape survived. soo thats one thing. i'm assuming it was those planes you saw earlier dropping bombs of some sort.

Also At the begining of the movie, there is a DHARMA Logo.!!! Its located less then a minute into the movie in the bottom right hand corner. It stays there a few seconds before vanishing. I checked the logo and its the Pearl Logo.

Replies: 4

Reply: 1

Author: jawapro
Date: Sat 26/04/2008 10:12 PM

Lol - didnt notice the Dharma logo.

It was made by JJ Abrams - so its not overly suprising.

Reply: 2

Date: Sat 26/04/2008 11:57 PM

I really need to install virtual dub and go through the start to see if there's anything else.

Also apparently i heard on a forum that someone saw a poster in the movie advertising the airline in Lost.

There is also a reference of DARPA which stands for The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

There goel is:
"manage and directs selected basic and applied research and development projects for Department of Defence, and pursues research and technology where risk and payoff are both very high and where success may provide dramatic advances for traditional military roles and missions."

"The Pearl itself is a psychological experiment, Pearl is to monitor and record the activities of participants in Dharma Initiative projects." Kind of sounds like Coverfield may have been an experiment. Lots of rumours going around about this, but nothing confirmed as yet :)

Dig dig dig :)

Reply: 3

Author: DarthOblivion
Date: Tue 29/04/2008 06:52 PM

You, my sad, sad little friend, have a little too much time on your hands...

Reply: 4

Date: Tue 06/05/2008 10:47 AM

true, i have wayyy to much time on my hands. including the time i spend at work. some days are busy, other days are sooo borring. and i have no social life