www.Headless Moron.com
                    A Seriously Froody Website

Good News and Bad

Author: jawapro
Date: Wed 10/01/2007 11:00 AM

Today was only a half day of work thanks to the Devonport Cup. That was good.

My new 320G HardDrive arrived toay. That was VERY GOOD.

I had to buy an external hardrive enclosure because I didnt have room for another Harddrive in my computer. That was neigher good nor bad.

Dad´s car ran out of clutch so I had to come and pick him up from the service station. That was bad for him because now he cant get to work as easily. At least he still has his bike.

And the Bad News. I finally got a responce from the Real Estate people - and they turned me down. Now I´m back on the hunt for somewhere to rent. I wouldnt have minded so much if they hadnt wasted so much time by not giving my application to the owners.

So for now I´m still at home and travelling each day.

And still buying more lego from Ebay.

By the way - my new Harddrive is called Zoltan (Z:) - just cause I needed a name for it.

And the little Robo Sapien dude? Well he´s just something I picked up for 50c when I was looking for a 2nd-hand bookcase.

Comments: 2

Comment: 1

Author: Nifen
Date: Thu 11/01/2007 09:10 AM

simply. you should always look for more then one place at a time. Remember you can always say no to them. Just the same way they can say no to you. Try private renting, So far i´ve found that better. Don´t know if they have the same thing over in australia but we have this site called gumtree.com here which is for loads of things including renting. totally free. Designed for australian´s finding a place to live, but everyone uses it. like ebay even.

Comment: 2

Author: jawapro
Date: Thu 11/01/2007 03:14 PM

Yeah - I´m going to keep my eye on the paper for private rentals. And I could apply for a couple at once - but I dont want to end up with a really dodgey place to live.